Service APIs for “WebRTC” (see APIBacklog.md)
It provides the customer with the ability to:
- add real-time communication capabilities to their applications like video, voice, and generic data.
- Enable a web endpoint to register for IMS services through a webRTC Gateway using Oauth 2.0 and the Operator provided Identity Provider (IDP)
- Open webSockets to receive IMS call events using JSON for the delivery
- Make calls from the endpoint (client) side by establishing WebSocket using the channel URL received as part of the registration procedure.
Describe, develop, document and test the APIs (with 1-2 Telcos)
Started: September 2023
- Meetings are held virtually
- Schedule: Mondays 8am CET each 15 days
- Meeting link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NzY5YjcyMDgtYzY3ZS00Nzk0LWI0ZWMtZDQzZjJjYTQwMmNk%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%229744600e-3e04-492e-baa1-25ec245c6f10%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2286dd8610-2012-48f8-acc8-9bcae0975a71%22%7d
- Sub Project is in progress
Contributorship and mailing list
- To view the GitHub repository for this Sub Project, please visit https://github.com/camaraproject/WebRTC.