- Service APIs for “HomeDevicesQoD” (see APIBacklog.md)
- It provides the customer with the ability to:
- change, on demand, the desired QoS behaviour of an specific device traffic on the user home network.
- Describe, develop, document and test the APIs (with 1-2 Telcos)
- Started: October 2022
- Location: virtually
Home Devices QoD
- Meetings are held virtually
- Schedule: bi-weekly, Thursday, 4:30pm CET
- Meeting link: Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Note: Please be aware that the project will have updates to the main branch. There are no compatibility guarantees associated with code in any branch, including main, until a new release is created. For example, changes may be reverted before a release is created. For best results, use the latest available release.
- The latest release and version of Home Devices QoD API is 0.2.0.
- Version 0.2.0 of the API is available within the release-0.2.0 branch:
- The previous version v0.1.0 of the HomeDevicesQoD API is available within the release-0.1.0 branch.
Contributorship and mailing list
- View the GitHub repository for this Sub Project here: https://github.com/camaraproject/HomeDevicesQoD