- Service APIs for “Site To Cloud VPN” (see APIBacklog.md)
- It provides the customer with the ability to:
- Instead of ordering a private or customized network service by phone call, or through customer manager manually, this API allows users to create and configure site to cloud network service according to the user request by one click. With the proposed API, when someone calls the API service with network SLA requirements, telecom operators can create non-public cloud leased network service by orchestrating the IP VPN connections of metropolitan network and/or backbone network.
- S2C VPN API aims to provide multi-site, multi-cloud network connection for customers, and provide virtual private network services. Currently most of the use cases are in the field of industries, finance, education, medical, Internet of things, cloud desktop, cloud conference, cloud recording and etc.
- Describe, develop, document and test the APIs (with 1-2 Telcos)
- Started: December 2023
- Location: virtually
Site To Cloud VPN
- Meetings are held virtually
- Schedule: tbd
- Meeting link: tbd
Sub Project is in progress
Contributorship and mailing list
- To view the GitHub repository for this Sub Project, please visit https://github.com/camaraproject/SiteToCloudVPN.