- Service APIs for “Quality on Demand” (see APIBacklog.md)
- It provides the customer with the ability to:
- set quality for a mobile connection (e.g. required latency, jitter, bit rate)
- get notification if network cannot fulfill
- NOTE: The scope of this API family should be limited (at least at a first stage) to 4G and 5G.
- Describe, develop, document and test the APIs (with 1-2 Telcos)
- Started: October 2021
- Location: virtually
Quality on Demand
Results and Status
- Note: Please be aware that the project will have frequent updates to the main branch. There are no compatibility guarantees associated with code in any branch, including main, until a new release is created. For example, changes may be reverted before a release is created. For best results, use the latest available release.
- The latest available release and version of Quality-On-Demand (QoD) API is 0.9.0. This is the third alpha version of the API. There are bug fixes to be expected and incompatible changes in upcoming releases. It is suitable for implementors, but it is not recommended to use the API with customers in productive environments.
- Release 0.9.0 of the API is available within the release-0.9.0 branch:
- The previous version v0.8.1 of the QoD API is available within the release-0.8.1 branch
- Provider implementations (PI) will be provided within separate repositories:
Contributorship and mailing list
- View the GitHub repository for this Sub Project here: https://github.com/camaraproject/QualityOnDemand