- Service APIs for “OTP Validation” (see APIBacklog.md)
- One Time Password SMS API performs real-time checks to verify that the user possessed the device that carries the indicated mobile phone number.
- It provides a frequent method of verifying possession of the device by delivering an OTP (one-time password) through SMS and validating it afterwards.
- NOTE: The scope of this API family should be limited (at least at a first stage) to 4G and 5G.
- Describe, develop, document and test the APIs (with 1-2 Telcos)
- Started: October 2022
- Location: virtually
OTP validation API
- Meetings are held virtually in MS Teams
- Current schedule & meeting links: Meetings information
- Note: Please be aware that the project will have frequent updates to the main branch. There are no compatibility guarantees associated with code in any branch, including main, until a new release is created. For example, changes may be reverted before a release is created. For best results, use the latest available release.
- The latest available release and version of CAMARA OTPValidaton API is 0.5.0. This is the first alpha version of the API. There are bug fixes to be expected and incompatible changes in upcoming releases. It is suitable for implementors, but it is not recommended to use the API with customers in productive environments.
- Release 0.5.0 of the API is available within the release-0.5.0 branch:
Contributorship and mailing list
- View the GitHub repository for this Sub Project here: https://github.com/camaraproject/OTPvalidationAPI