- Service APIs for “CarrierBillingCheckOut” (see APIBacklog.md)
- It provides the customer with the ability to:
- purchase (only for ‘carrier billing checkout’ flavor),
- trigger carrier billing payment request (in one or two steps)
- follow up of payment processing using as Payment Method Carrier Billing, i.e.: the operator performs the billing of the goods.
- follow up of fulfilment of physical/digital goods (only for ‘carrier billing checkout’ flavor),
- NOTE: The scope of this API family should be limited (at least at a first stage) to 4G and 5G.
- Describe, develop, document and test the APIs (with 1-2 Telcos)
- Started: October 2022
- Location: virtually
Carrier Billing Check Out
- Meetings are held virtually
- Weekly, Wednesdays 16:00 – 17:00 (GMT+1)
- Bi-Weekly, Wednesdays 16:00 – 17:00 (GMT+1) (Starting 2023 TBD)
- Meeting link: Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Sub Project is in progress
Contributorship and mailing list
- To subscribe / unsubscribe to the mailing list of this Sub Project and thus be / resign as Contributor please visit https://lists.camaraproject.org/g/sp-cbc.
- A message to all Contributors of this Sub Project can be sent using email@example.com.
- View the GitHub repository for this Sub Project here: https://github.com/camaraproject/CarrierBillingCheckOut