- Service APIs for “Edge Cloud” (see APIBacklog.md)
- It provides the customer with the ability to:
- Provide and manage application images to be deployed on resources within the operator network
- Use reserved compute resources within the operator network for the deployment of applications on VMs or containers
- Influence the traffic routing from the user device toward the Edge instance of the Application
- NOTE: The scope of this API family should be limited (at least at a first stage) to 4G and 5G.
- Describe, develop, document and test the APIs (with 1-2 Telcos)
- Started: 5th July 2022
- Location: virtually
- Meetings are held virtually
- Schedule: Tuesdays 16h-17 CET, every two weeks.
- Meeting link: Link
- Sub Project is in progress
Contributorship and mailing list
- To subscribe / unsubscribe to the mailing list of this Sub Project and join or resign as Contributor, please visit https://lists.camaraproject.org/g/sp-edc.
- A message to all Contributors of this Sub Project can be sent using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view the GitHub repository for this Sub Project, please visit https://github.com/camaraproject/EdgeCloud