- Service APIs for “AnonymisedSubscriberIdentifier” (see APIBacklog.md)
- It provides the customer with the ability to:
- automatically identify a client device (specifically, the associated ISP subscription) attempting to access services, independently of any identity that the device itself may announce.
- NOTE: The scope of this API family should be limited (at least at a first stage) to 4G and 5G.
- Describe, develop, document and test the APIs (with 1-2 Telcos)
- Started: October 2022
- Location: virtually
Anonymised Subscriber Identifier
- Meetings are held virtually
- Schedule: Friday 15:00 – 16:00 GMT, from Friday 9th December 2022
- Calendar File
- Sub Project is in progress
Contributorship and mailing list
- To subscribe / unsubscribe to the mailing list of this Sub Project and thus be / resign as Contributor please visit https://lists.camaraproject.org/g/sp-asi.
- A message to all Contributors of this Sub Project can be sent using email@example.com.
- View the GitHub repository for this Sub Project here: https://github.com/camaraproject/AnonymisedSubscriberIdentifier